President & Chief Strategist
Author Jonathan Franzen said "one-half of a passion is obsession, the other half is love." With that in mind, ask anyone who's met Trish and they'll tell you - she is passionate about Inside Sales.
Trish often remarks on how lucky she is to work with an amazing team at The Bridge Group, helping Sales & Marketing leaders make the big decisions: on implementation strategy, process to improve performance, supporting technology, metrics & measurement.
Over the last two decades, Trish has promoted Inside Sales as a community, profession and engine for revenue growth. In the process, The Bridge Group has worked with over 220 B2B technology clients to build, expand and optimize their inside sales efforts.
By a combination of hard work and timing, Trish and team's research & ideas have been featured on Inc.com, by associations like SLMA & AA-ISP and across more than 68 sites in the sales and marketing blogosphere.
Recognition & Awards
- Top 25 Sales Influencer (2013, 2012) by OpenView Labs
- Top 25 Most Influential in Inside Sales (2013, 2012, 2011) by AA-ISP
- Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers (2013, 2012) by Top Sales World
- Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management (2012, 2011, 2010) by SLMA
- Top 20 Women to Watch in Sales Lead Management (2012, 2011) by SLMA
Special Recognition Lifetime Contribution to Inside Sales (2010) by AA-ISP
Selected eBooks by Trish
Inside Sales Abroad: Inside Sales efforts targeting Europe (Author)
Inside Sales Onboarding: The Express Route from Hire-to-Revenue (Author)
Building Inside Sales: Framing a Best Practice Group (Author)
Sales Speaks: Perception & Ponderings on Marketing Leads (Co-Author)